Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Member

After having one car for 2 1/2 years, I bought a new Ford Fusion.  It's a pretty little thing with a lot of bells and whistles I don't need, but the price was right......"come on down."  Donaldo is getting a new addition himself; a Ford Flex (only Fords in this family).  It will be nice for traveling.  The delivery date for that baby is Monday.
So while it poured all day and I was at Scrappy Chic scrapbooking all day-yes 10 hours-my honey hubby got my car.  Oh he was one excited little boy-that man LOVES cars.  Did I know this?  Not sure.   He even brought it over to the scrapbook store for me to see and took me out for a decaf coffee at Tim Hortons.  I have yet to drive it and see how everything works.
Meanwhile I was one tired little puppy after 10 hours of scrapbooking and I didn't even stay until midnight.  But I did get my January vacation album done and it was nice to see Trenda, Sandy and Trenda's friend.
                     
It even looks nice in the rain!
                                                         


6 comments:

Karin said...

We've never owned a Ford - have no idea why dad didn't like them and then later hubby didn't either. Go figure! Enjoy your new family member and may it take you on many, many miles of marvelous adventures!

Kathy said...

Red, really didn't your hubby know that red car owners receive more speeding tickets? Watch out!!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

WOO HOO, Hello Birthday Club!!!!!! You are on the LOOSE!
Very Purty!

Carol said...

Love Capri K's comment! and I am THRILLED for you!

Unknown said...

Yep Monday night's Birthday Club-can't wait till this month-April 22nd.

trenda610 said...

I love red, and it was great to see you too, already looking forward to the next date!