Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birds

I love how this Heron scrounges his long neck; he is waiting for the fisherman to catch something

"Well no food here, I might as well leave"

"Watch while I swallow this fish in one big gulp" 
Love the pelicans; they check out the fishermen too


"Oh good all the people are out of the pool; now I can go in"

Whooopeee, look at the nice weather we brought home!!  You're welcome.  This morning when I went to the Rec. Center the birds were chirping away. 
Speaking of birds....you just gotta know I am going to use "the trip."  Capri K says I can eek out a few blogs on it.  It is so much fun watching the birds at the beach and on the inter-coastal.  The pelican is my favorite on the inter-coastal and the little sandpipers are my favorite on the beach.  In between are the white and gray Herons. 


                            New post at http://www.marlene-aspoonfulofsugar.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Karin said...

Those are definitely interesting birds we don't have around here! Glad you had a great time!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Handsome fellers!
The birds have really been making a racket around here in the mornings!

Carol said...

Love the birds! Thanks for sharing them. I thanked the Lord the other day for making birds. They fill our skies. I love their singing in the morning. I have missed that!