Thursday, March 15, 2012

Milleage

I was told I could get a lot of mileage out of my Florida trip.  With all the news today of the warm weather this week and NEXT week and now Tornado's in Southwest Michigan, I could write about all of that.  This is going to be some spring.  We are having temperatures in the mid-seventies all next week.  I imagine there will be some bad storms this spring...oh, yea and it isn't even spring yet.  I would love to get my hands on some pansies, but who would have them this time of the year?  Anyway, I thought I would post a few "random" pictures.

Donaldo waiting for his stone crab

My darling daughter smiling and sunning

Could this BE anymore relaxing??!!

Me, soaking up the last rays of sun on the last day

Which dessert would you choose?

Meg standing by the beautiful Wisteria in the Botanical gardens.  It smelled so good


This girl knows how to pose-so beautiful in the sunset

Shell hunting

Lve the Olive shell; not always an easy find!
                                       

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Snickers candy pie, the Wisteria is delicious and I LOVE the shells!

Carol said...

A small bit of each please. I love the beach and shells. Looks like your daughter and granddaughter enjoyed themselves.