Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time

Wow, here we are with two days left of our month-long vacation.  It's hard to believe how fast time goes by.  We are having a nice warm, sunny week with lots of wind; it sounds like it is windy everywhere. Speaking of time, my girlfriend from junior high/high school and her 86 year old mother came for a visit today.  We have been friends for all these years and I spent a lot of time at her house when we were in school.  They have lived down here for 19 years; talk about time going by fast??!! Where DOES it GO?  I know; daylight savings time on Sunday-we lose an hour-that's got to be part of the problem. HA!!
Anyway, we enjoyed a nice lunch with them at the Greek Village Restaurant and then they came to our condo for a look-see of our Eagle's nest.  They thought it looked lovely and that Donaldo and I looked quite relaxed. Hmmm....that was nice to hear since I had a few rough spots in the middle of the month.  But I am feeling much better now.  We took the obligatory pictures to put on facebook and the blog and they turned out quite nicely except for the wind whipping my hair around.  It was a lovely day.




                               

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Nice pics! It will be warm by the time you get home!!