Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Truth and Mercy

,


God's Truth and Mercy

If I, by sheer will,  change my focus to one of thanksgiving, regardless of my feelings...
are all things possible?

If I beg for mercy for healing,
will I be healed?

If I relinquish my will to God's will,
will I be well?

If, by an act of my will, I change my thinking,
will I change?

If I let the light of His presence in,
will it transform me?

If I count my blessings,
will it clear the problem in my head?

If, in faith, I thank Him for this problem,
will the problem go away?


If I don't listen to voices of accusations,
will you lift me up Lord?

If I let you in Lord,
is there room for you to inhabit all my moments?

If I exert my will to trust you in all my circumstances,
will it change my thoughts, words, and behavior?

If I come to you for understanding,
will you renew my life purpose?

If I rejoice, trust, believe and love,
will that overflow into the lives of others?

If I trust you one day, one hour, one minute at a time,
will you heal me, empower me, refresh and renew me?

Truth and Mercy are from you Lord.
I trust you to make my path clear.

mgh ( inspired from the writings of Sarah Young)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful.

Karen said...

very nice...the answer is YES HE WILL - some in this life - some in the next

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

As Karen said, He will.
Proverbs 3:5-6
He said it and God's Word IS TRUE!!