Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Answer

Remember the song "Who Can Heal A Broken Heart.....the answer my friend is blowing in the wind."
I am so glad that the answer is not blowing in the wind.....you know how fickle the wind can be.

Thank you all for your comments on yesterday's blog.  I love Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord and lean not unto your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him and He will direct your paths."

The answer came to me today from God's word.....
"Not by (your)  might, nor by (your)  power, but by my spirit says the Lord of Hosts."  Zech. 4:6
"Be strong in the Lord and the power of HIS might.  Eph. 6:10

How do you mend a broken heart?
How do you heal a broken spirit?
How do you touch a broken mind?

God's strength
God's power
God's Spirit
God's mind
God's heart
God's wisdom

Speaking of fickle....the mitten is bursting forth with spring AND summer this week.  I think I'll call it sprummer!

2 comments:

Karen said...

SPRUMMER!! I love it!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

It's easier leaving it in His hands!
Isn't this weather CRAZY?
It sure was nice sitting outside watching Mousey play lacrosse in this rather than last year shivering my back out!!!!!