Saturday, March 24, 2012

Delicious!!

The New Cookbook "Skinny Ms. Slow Cooker-Healthy Meals" is turning out to be the best new cookbook I've had in a long time.  The first meal I cooked;  YES, I cooked it was Veggie Lasagna and it was easy and delicious.  Last night Donaldo made barbecued pulled chicken which simmered all afternoon and not only smelled delicious but tasted delicious.  It was definitely a winner and I am posting the recipe.  Today I have a low-fat, low-sugar Chocolate Peanut Butter cake cooking on slow for 4 hours.  I just can't imagine how it will turn out.  Tomorrow I have planned Spinach and Mozzarella Frittata for breakfast.  What I like is they are healthy, easy, and you can forget about it while it cooks.  Oh and there is a Monkey Oatmeal that looks good and tons of other dinners.  I may start cooking again afterall!!

                                                                   

1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

That sounds SCRUMTRULESCENT!!!!!
I may have to give that one a whirl. I always love a good crock pot recipe, but always forget to use them!