Sunday, April 1, 2012

From The Heart

                                                                                   
I tend to put my whole week's planner in my mind and start stressing out about it right at the beginning of the week.  Is that how God wants me to live?  Absolutely NOT.  Sarah Young's last few days devotionals must have been written with me in mind.....or others like me.
"Stop trying to work things out before their times have come.  Accept the limitations of living one day at a time. When something comes to your attention, ask Me whether or not it is part of today agenda.  If it isn't , release it into my care and go on about today's duties.  When your follow this practice, there will be a beautiful simplicity about your life; a time for everything, and everything in it's time."  Ecclesiates 3:1

2 comments:

Karin said...

That stressing out part is me wanting to be in control of everything. It's much better if I give HIM control - HE's always got the best plan!

Carol said...

That was such a huge devotional for me! I love that book. I am such a planner.