Saturday, April 14, 2012

Found Them

Aren't the perfect pain of jeans just about the hardest thing to find besides a bathing suit? Do you hate to shop for jeans? Due to fluctuating weight, I have had a terrible time trying to find a comfortable pair of jeans. They were too tight, too loose, too low, too long, the snap hurt, too stiff and generally NOT comfortable.  I had many pairs home from Costco, and Kohl's and they ALL went back.  Then Karen told me about L.L. Bean.  They carry a knit jean that look like regular denim and are totally comfortable.  They came yesterday and oh baby, were they smooth and comfortable; you could sleep in them and they looked great. I'm not sure they will replace my jammy pants; but just to be comfortable wearing jeans would be a bonus! One downside-they are a little on the expensive side-wouldn't you know it?!  But for now, I will be comfy and cozy with my perfect jeans.   How about you?
                 
                              

4 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Jeans used to be the bane of my existance! Getting them long enough, making sure they had a little give to them, not too hard or heavy, don't make you look like a plumber, fit in the waist....I could go on.

Things are a little better now but I still think I would pay a LOTfor a good pair of jeans!!! Can't wait to see yours!

Kathy said...

Whew!! Finally :)

Dottie said...

I too think jeans are so very individual. For me I found the perfect jean, one of the Calvin Klien styles that they no longer produce. I too have trouble with the length and the waist (if that is what it is called), there seems to be a gap in the back of most styles. Expensive yes but they fit really well. I have 3 pairs because the sales lady at Parisian told me they were going to be discontinued.

Karen said...

whoo-hoo! can't wait to see them!