Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Things.....

A little tutorial of pictures.....
A little spring cleaning-the linen closet

Seeds that I bought at a garden center in Plymouth

Pansies that I planted

Oh I do love Pansies.  These caught my eye and I couldn't resist

The Forget-Me-Nots spread like crazy this year.  I have more pink ones than last year

The pink ones are especially pretty

This is why I have to take a drawing class.  I did this picture sitting in the park in downtown Plymouth.  I have always been able to draw trees, but the rest; funny.  Saxton's is where I got the seeds.  

I hear we might have snow tomorrow; several sources have confirmed it.   

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I love the pansies too. I ordered some from the lacrosse fundraiser, should be here May 12.

I love to organize the linen closet, makes you feel SO productive!

Kathy said...

I like th lamp post & traffic light. Pretty good. Got some pansies for my giant "coffee cup" planter for the kitchen table.