Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Home Alone

There is one night a week that I am by myself.  Maybe this wouldn't be quite up your alley, but I enjoy some quiet time to do such things like:


Leave all the lights on if I want to
Watch what I want on TV (guilty pleasure: Entertainment Tonight)
Light the "smelly" candles; I call them scented, he calls them "smelly."
Eat what I want (sneaky, sneaky)
Sit in the "master chair"
Have "control" of the TV controller
Read and watch TV
Turn the heat up (this is very important to me)
Talk to no one or talk on the phone to someone
File my nails
Do the dishes during commercials (of Entertainment Tonight)
Write my blog without interruption


I am not saying here that I would like this every night, but one night of the week suits me just fine. 

2 comments:

Carol said...

There is nothing like that freedom. I hope you enjoyed it!

Kathy said...

ha good one! Wouldn't mind that at all.