Monday, April 9, 2012

Blogs

I found a new blog called http://drawinginchurch.blogspot.com  I got it from my friend's blog who does the watercolor blog listed on my favorite blogs on the right.  This is totally up my alley!!  I can't wait to try it out next Sunday.  Of course it won't be as good as these and I won't be painting it-just using colored pencils and I am hoping my drawing class in May helps with this endeavor. Now I have to find the perfect notebook; thinking of the pretty wooden one my sister gave me for Christmas.
Speaking of blogs; do I have one to write!  I just have to get creative enough to write it and make it as solemn and funny as the actual happening.  It is called RIP.  Look for it soon.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

waiting then.

Carol said...

My son was sitting next to me Sunday and asked for a pen. He sketched the people in front of us and the shoes of the guy next to us. I am excited for you to take the drawing class!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

This looks right up your alley!