Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still here

I'm still here....have been in pain for a few days; feel better this afternoon.  My brain is fogged and I have no blog ideas at all.  It's been a real dry spell.  If you want some good encouraging verses on discouragement read my daughter's blog that is listed on the right "On the Bright Side."  Also check in at "No Whining Allowed;" Capri K has some interesting tidbits.  
I finished my book on Paris; would love to go there someday.  They seem to have a LOT of chocolate shops; exquisite chocolate shops. They have open air markets and their version of trendy thrift shops.  It seems like people walk around eating baguettes of bread all the time with their wonderful different cheeses.  And people kiss all the time on their cheeks.  Paris in LOVE.  I'll have to plan a trip there some day.    
The winds this week kept us from being outside; today was a little better.  
Maybe tomorrow will also be a better day and a blog idea will plop right into my brain and out into my fingers.  That's it for today.

3 comments:

Karen said...

glad today was a better feeling day :)

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I am glad you are feeling better, that is no fun.
I know what you mean about blog block, it comes out of nowhere!

Hope today is an even better day and you get not one, but TWO ideas to post about!!!!!

Kathy said...

Hope your still feeling better. See you came up with a blog after all.