Saturday, January 5, 2013

Creativity

Thanks to Capri K for being the only person to comment on my blogs.  But this is always a sticky subject because a person blogs for oneself also, so it still gives me great satisfaction.  
Everyone seems just as busy after Christmas as before because all the normal activities have started again.  And...we have to put away all our Christmas stuff; I still have to finish that.  
Yesterday I spent the day at Scrappy Chic scrapbooking.  I had lost my creativity (I thought) and I was pleased to see it come back.  I went in the morning and I was the first and only person there for quite awhile before people started trickling in. It was kind of peaceful; I enjoy alone time sometimes. 
At 1:00 Donaldo picked me up and we went out to the local Coney Island, which was packed, and had lunch.  Then I went back to the task of being creative.  
At about 3:30 a gal came and sat across from me and we became fast friends; talking and laughing and helping each other.  We took each other's email and plan to meet back at Scrappy Chic on another Friday crop.  I managed to fill fifteen pages from this Christmas and patted myself on the back.  It gave me a much needed boost.
Dinner was Chicken Marsala with wild rice and salad, and was very good.  I managed to hold out until 9:00 p.m. and then I cleaned up and came home; one tired but happy girl.  I will post some pictures when I get the chance. 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

sorry, I've been reading, albeit quickly. Super busy. I read just didnt' comment. I know that's a bummer.

Unknown said...

It's ok :)

Kristen said...

Also been reading... ;-)

Unknown said...

I know :)