Monday, December 31, 2012

This Year

As I contemplate this past year, all I can think is how fast it went by.  In fact, the years just seem to be slipping past me and I wonder how I got to be this age; I remember my mother at this age.  People have said that "age is just a state of mind," but it is also the state of your body, believe me! HA!
It was a hard year for me this year with my health and depression and I still have bouts of it from time to time; but I have learned a lot and have drawn closer to the Lord.  
Here are just a few favorites of this year:

*Kevin and Audrey moved home from St. Louis in May
*Our Florida trip for a month in February/March
*I discovered "Pinterest."  Oh such fun and addiction!
*I think my favorite book was "Killing Lincoln" by Bill O'Reilly and then "Killing Kenndy" by the same author
*My favorite TV show/s were "Dancing With the Stars" and "American Idol."
*I loved going to Schwartz's to get our flowers and I loved our flowers this year.
*My favorite food was a baked potato because that was the only thing I could eat many nights.  I am eating much more now.
*We loved watching the hummingbirds and the deer were more scarce this year.

We are staying home tonight and hoping to stay up until midnight.
Have a Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Happy New Year Friend!!
I actually saw the ball drop!