Sunday, December 23, 2012

From The Heart

In this time of busyness, we need to take time to reflect on what we are celebrating.  
"I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords, dwelling in dazzlingly bight Light!  I am also your Shepherd, Companion, and Friend-the One who never lets go of your hand.  Worship me in My holy Majesty; come close to Me, and rest in my Presence.  You need Me both as God and man. Only My Incarnation on that first, long-ago Christmas could fulfill your neediness.  Since I went to such extreme measures to save you from your sins, you can be assured that I will graciously give you all you need.  Nurture well your trust in Me as Savior Lord, and Friend.  ...My light will shine through you into the world."  Sarah Young

"Come let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
for his is our God and we are the people of His pasture,
the flock under his care." Psalm 95:6-7

The things I think I need to do are nothing compared to taking time to worship Him.  Things on earth are so temporary;  Take time to dwell on these words and their meaning.