Sunday, December 2, 2012

From The Heart

"For unto us child is born...and he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  Isaiah 9:6

"You need my peace each moment to accomplish my purposes in your life.....When you keep your focus on Me, you experience both my presence and my peace.  Worship me as King of kings, Lord of lords, and Prince of Peace...Walk with m along paths of peace; enjoy the journey in my presence."  Sarah Young

I was privileged to be brought up in a Christian home with Christian parents and grandparents.  I was saved at the age of eight and have been in God's word for over fifty years.  Every day God impresses on my mind and heart the truth of his word over and over.  Sometimes it is like reading it for the first time.  Someday He will bring peace to this world.  But in the meantime, I need to keep my focus on Him and experience his presence and his peace.  

1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

"But in the meantime, I need to keep my focus on Him and experience his presence and his peace."
True words, especially in our world now.
Missed you this weekend!