Thursday, February 16, 2012

Word Picture: Something New

Aha, I'll bet you were looking to see if I was going to put on something that I bought, but no....even though I did buy two pairs of Capris, they are just average and what I was looking for.  Got them at the infamous Beall's Outlet for a very good price.  Wearing one pair tonight to go out and eat. 
What I want to show you is the new Municipal building that they were working on last year.  It is where the police station is, the mayors office and the little library on the top floor.  It is walking distance from our condo and the view from the third floor is spectacular.  Since I have a Kindle, why did I go there you ask?  Because I wanted to see it and.....I love to hold real books in my hand sometimes especially if they don't cost anything.  Picked up a new book by Elizabeth Berg and one from Debbie Macomber.  I was pleasantly surprised by the Debbie Macomber book I finished yesterday so I picked up another one today. 
 We have just been chillin' out and sitting in the sun and swimming in the pool and walking on the beach in the morning. The new Municipal building is having a pancake breakfast and book sale on Sunday morning; might have to check it out before church. 

                                   

3 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Very nice something new.
What kind of books does Debbie Macomber write?
I need to find a book. I went with Abby to an appointment at U of M yesterday and I had NO book!

Kristen said...

Wow! It looks great!!

Kathy said...

stop saying, "walk on the beach." boo hoo