Monday, February 13, 2012

Blue


See that beautiful blue pool and sky?  Don't let it fool you. Do you see anyone in the pool or sitting around it?  No?  Why?  Because it is COLD.  Yesterday was the coldest day I have had in all my visits to Florida.  It was 48 degrees for the high and gusty 30 mph winds that made a wind chill in the 30's.  It started out cold this morning but the sun warmed things up to almost 60 and the winds died down.  Tomorrow things start to look more normal.  I had to wash my flannel jammies and my sweats because I have worn them so much.  Now, I'm not complaining just stating the facts.  I have had such a hard time warming up this winter that I couldn't wait to get here and be WARM. I have been drinking hot chai tea to warm up.  I must say, as you will say, it certainly beats Michigan. And it is a nice view right?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Caw caw! The Eagle's Nest is occupied! Bea-u-ti-ful view!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

OH, that is the very BEST kind of blue!
Hopefully it will get toasty soon!

Kathy said...

Nice blue! I haven't been able to blog because the internet at hotel was down. Wasn't it a doggone Michigan kind of day?