Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sun: Today's Photo Prompt

Well I wasn't sure this morning about the very weak sunlight barely shining through the bare tree branches.  There was nothing colorful that caught my eye.  But then the sun came out in full force and things looked brighter.  I'm pack and ready for the sunshine state although they are getting a cold front until Tuesday.  But I can console myself in that it will be much colder here.  For today, I am enjoying the sun.

Looking right around the wind chimes this morning at the "not so promising" sun

No this is more like it!  Except that deer thing HAS to go!
                                                                     

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yes, the 2nd pic is so much better. Right ON about the cold front. Better then an artic BLAST!