Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weather

While some of you up north are anticipating a rather large winter snowstorm, we have been dealing with clouds and fog and some rain.  I must say, this hasn't been the best week for Florida, but I know it's so much better than back in Michigan.  Also, I haven't felt real good this week, so that has also put a damper on things.  Hoping for a better week all around next week because we have some guests coming; Kristen and finally it's Megan's turn to come!!  Donaldo heard about some good places to go and look for shells while they are here.  Meanwhile we keep watch on things from the Eagles Nest where we really have a birds eye on things. 

The Hibiscus are just stunning

This is one of the larger water crafts that pass by our window

And who couldn't love this creature!


This guy's favorite place to perch when someone is fishing 

3 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Love that bird!!
I'm sorry you and the weather could be better. I am sure your company will cheer you up.

Guess WHAT? We can wear JEANS at BSF!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Nice pics of the fair weather friends. Oh, that was me in that small ship. Hope you get feeling better and the weather too!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I hope you are having fun with your family and not under the weather!