Sunday, February 12, 2012

From The Heart

            
Today's word prompt is "inside your closet."  And since I unpacked and hung up the clothes I brought I thought I would give you a little peak.  Notice most of them are for warm weather.  It is 46 here with a wind chill in the 30's.  Now I know that you people in Michigan consider that balmy, but here it is COLD.  I only brought 2 outfits for cold weather.  The promise is that there will be a warm-up starting on Tuesday. 
I was thinking about clothes in the Bible and came up with these verses that I thought were pretty cool:
*Clothe yourself with splendor Ps. 45:3
*Clothe yourself with strength Is. 52:1
*Clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Romans 13:14
*Clothe yourself with compassion Col. 3:12
*Clothe yourself with humility IPet. 5:5

3 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

So THAT'S what you have to do to have a tidy closet, leave home!!!

Hope it warms up, if it doesn't, I know where you can find some warmer clothes for cheap!

Unknown said...

ha ha! Yep you have to leave your messy closet at home. Don got a jacket at the Goodwill-almost brand new.

Kathy said...

you are so organized. I had no closet...