Friday, February 10, 2012

Picture For Today: Self Portrait

Is this an official self-portrait?


I thought there were several ways I could do this one; draw myself, have Donaldo take one (but I thought that would be bending the rules), or take a picture of myself.  I did two out of three just for the fun of it.  I am unable to keep my blogs to one picture some reason. 
Today we traveled through the state of Georgia and stopped at THE PLANTATION to buy peach jam (my favorite) and a bag of pecans.  I thought this was the perfect place to take my picture, but alas, I couldn't get the sign to show up so I had to take an extra picture of the sign.

"Smile myself" for my camera

There's Donaldo waiting for me; putting up with this current blog project.  Bless his patient soul!
                           

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love your travel journal and your self portraits. Enjoy your journey to warmth.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

It looks just like you!!!
You must be in Floridy by now, ahhh, its a balmy 16 here today.