Monday, February 20, 2012

Picture Blog

This bloggy word picture thingy is too much like work when I am on vacation.  Donaldo never likes me to say the word "hate" which was in yesterday's "photo a day-Something You Hate To Do."
So there are a lot of things I don't like to do; cook, dust, and grocery shop.  Down here when the cooler breezes blow sometimes, I don't like getting out of the heated pool into the cooler air.  The pool is actually warmer than the air. We had another cold front come through so today was in the 60's with that dern NORTH wind!!!  Swimming was out-only the bravest went in. We did go for a walk on the beach. 
Today's photo challenge was handwriting.  Oh boy, don't feel like taking pictures of that.  I have many kinds of handwriting and I am not consistent; although my printing is better than my cursive.  Sometimes I mix them up in the same writing and also mix up lower case and upper case.  I would be a school teacher's nightmare.  Lately I like to write big and loopy; so analyze that one ha!  So, no pictures on these...sorry the vacation wins over the pictures.  When the mood hits me; I'll add some Florida pictures and skip this Photo A Day Challenge.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

:-)

Kathy said...

I can't keep up with the picture blog thingy. In fact I can't keep up with blogging period. I can't keep up with my life since returning from the Sunshine State!