Saturday, February 4, 2012

Them Bones......

.....them bones, them dry bones.  Capri K and I are commiserating about not having any exciting, uplifting, funny, or interesting blog material.  She said she is dry as a bone.  And there you have it; the reason I haven't blogged much.  Maybe it's the time of year, but every once in awhile the inkwell runs dry.  But it always comes back at least in my almost seven years of writing it has.  So if you have any blog ideas, please respond; there has to be some good ideas beyond "what I did today."  Because I know if it isn't interesting to me, it won't be interesting to you.  So I need my dry funny bone tickled so I can be amusing or perhaps inspiring. 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

hmmm. I know the feeling.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Soon you will be in a new environment, that ought to perk you up!
I hope the photo challenge gives me some new ideas.