Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart

All day I thought the word for today was red and I thought, I don't own anything red. Then the only red thing I could find in our condo what a tea bag, apples and strawberries. I never liked the color red because I don't think it looks good on me.  But now I found the word is heart which in blogdom world can also mean love.  I love many thing and many people so I could get all sentimental but I'm on vacation and this is the best I could do.  Hey, I had the paper because I have some of my scrapbook stuff; I thought this was pretty creative.

You just gotta love this view from our sunroom window even if it is cloudy.  I agree the heart spoils it, but what can you do when you are desparate?!
                              
Also, Happy Birthday to my blog; I started blogging 7 years ago today. I heart blogging. It has had three name changes, but it basically remains the same with a few fun updates. 
                        
                              

2 comments:

Kathy said...

very nice view. I will miss the view the most. And walking on the beach. And the warmth of the sun. And, the sand on my toes. And the salty water. And, and, and...

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Happy Blog-aversary Thoughts and Meditations/Blossoms and Blooms/Jammy Gal!!!!!
Seven is God's number, it's gonna be a good year!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and Donaldo!