Saturday, May 5, 2018

Back Again

Hello World!  I am back again for the first time in over three years.  Yes we have been to Florida and back and then South Carolina and back. We have had winter in spring and now summer in spring.  I have a new chrome book which enables me to type easier than my telephone or iPad. 
Today is a beautiful day and the trees are all blooming.  
I see that my blog needs a new design and and update in appearance.  A new name is up for grabs.  What do you think?  
I promise to write to tomorrow when something very exciting is going to happen.  
  We  have been going to a new church which we can walk to.  It is practically in our backyard.  It is called Bell Creek Community Church and Karen and family have be going there for twelve years.  We really enjoy a smaller church and have already made some friends.  So come back and visit me again and leave a comment and your blog site name.  As for me it's time to get in my jammy's for the night.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You need a google account to make a comment! Really easy to do! Hoping grandson Ryan has a great time at his senior prom tonight!

Karen said...

Keep it up! 🙂

Dottie said...

I am so glad that you are back to blogging I miss you comments and news. Mike and I are both having a very difficult with our ailments. I did not attend the last 6 weeks of BSF. I am having a very difficult getting spring clothing out it's the stairs. I missed the last 2 times at scrapbooking but I need to find out when the next one is. I hope you will come. It seems impossible that Ryan is graduating from high school what is he going to be doing in the fall? Our grand kids are growing up and away. 3 of the my granddaughters are in high school the youngest in middle school, 1 a junior in college and Kyle in the Army so I don't see them like I use to.