Thursday, May 24, 2018

Another Graduate

This pretty young lady is grandchild number three out of seven grandchildren.  She has two older brothers and lives in the Chicago area. 
She is fourteen and graduated from 8th grade last night from  Westminster Christian School and will be in high school next year.  She is fourteen and I will be seeing her today, as the whole family is coming for the PARTY.   Shhh...I bought her a graduation card and a necklace that says "Megan."  I will add a little money to the card.
  
 We are all geared up for the company and Don got the food for the weekend.  We have not had time to plant anymore flowers or make up some fairy gardens which I would really like to do.  I'm thinking next week would be a good time to concentrate on the flowers.  We have no appointments, so far, and it is supposed to be warm and sunny.
  
 Speaking of warm and sunny, it is supposed to be in the upper eighties this weekend.  It went from winter to a very short spring to summer.  But who's complaining not me!!!  We just put the air on for the first time and it works!!
!
 I keep banging into things and hoping I don't mess up my pedicure.  I must slow down and say mindful says Donaldo.  He is rushing around too and I can only pray that we don't have and minor incidents.  He is more mindful than I am.
  
 Hoping to keep writing all weekend as things progress.  But today I wanted to say Congratulations to Megan, we are really proud of you and love you a lot!!!
   

No comments: