Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Tooth

You won't need any pictures for this blog post!  I am laid up today from a tooth that I had pulled yesterday.  It was a tooth that had an old root canal in it and the dentist had to drill in half first and then take each half out one at a time.  The whole thing took 3 hours.  I was not a happy camper to say the least!!!
Today my jaw is swollen and I am icing it and taking 800 mg of Ibuprofen. It well take a few appointments to put the implant and crown in which is what they intend to do.  Meanwhile the dentist knocked another crown off and temporarily put back in.  I have to go to my regular dentist to get it set properly. It was not a good day!!! 
It's a beautiful day here and the chef made me some veggie soup and is now cutting the grass!  What a guy!!!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Sorry to hear about the dental problems. I am not sure if you know what is going on with my mouth. We need to have a long lunch hour to catch up. I hope the pain subsides very soon.