Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day 2018

 When I posted this picture on Facebook I think one of my friends thought it was my yard.  It just caught my eye on Pinterest and I copied it.  It is totally something I would like to do that's for sure.  Oh, to have the energy that I used to have when I was younger!  
I love the sign it says what Memorial Day is all about.

We had an early burger lunch/dinner with Karen and Raymond and kids.  It was very good.  Brady and I went to Michaels with my coupon and then Karen and I went to Kohl's.  Yes, we celebrated in style.  

Now the evening is here and it's "what do I do?"  I am reading a new book (for me) by Joel Rosenberg called "The Last Jihad."  It is the first in a 5 book series.  He writes a lot of series books and once you get into his books; they are hard to but down.  I just can't get into it right now.  

I used to be a night person, but I am not anymore.  I have reverted to being a morning person most of the time. Right now, bed sounds like the best thing to do! 

I have set my alarm tomorrow for 6:30 a.m. so I can get up and walk, but that remains to be seen.  I would like to do some stretches too...

The most impressive thing about this Memorial Day is that it was 96 degrees!  Happy Memorial Day to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you get up & walk?