Sunday, May 6, 2018

Two Grandsons

"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom and the grace of God was upon him."  Luke 2:40  I wish I could figure out how to put pictures on the blog.  What a blessing to have your youngest grandchild say this verse; his favorite, just before he was baptized today.  It was a wonderful Sunday morning as three other people besides Brady were baptized.  Raymond came to church as well as his brother and wife.  I pray Brady will become strong in the Lord as he grows up.  
 Yesterday was our first grandson's senior prom.  Honestly I can't believe he is going to be 18 and graduating from high school.  He plans to go into the army reserves.  He will be leaving for boot camp a few days after his birthday and graduation party in June.  He will be an intelligence analyst. He will be going to college after his training.
 His prom pictures were beautiful and he is one handsome guy. I am really proud of the young man he has become.  I will miss him while he is gone that's for sure. 
 I will put pictures on as soon as I can figure it out.  A lot has changed since I last wrote a blog.

Here is the other picture...


   

No comments: