Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Is Over.......

and now on to Christmas.  We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of fun and games, talking and laughing.  Yesterday afternoon after everyone was gone; it was quiet as a church mouse here in the house.  Not a sound but me and Donaldo breathing as we sat in our chairs. 
We both went to bed early but woke up at 4:30 a.m. and have been up ever since. We don't know what's with that, but we are still awake.   We went swimming at 6:30 a.m. and were home by 8:00 a.m.  I went shopping at Target'-haven't been there in awhile.  My credit card shows it!  I got Donaldo a new red coffee maker to go with his red pans and coffee grinder.  Shhh.......
I picked out a few things for the new Michigan girls too.  Then I made a stop at Michaels-I can never go there enough!  
Now all is quiet; it is BSF night and this is the night I usually eat some really good, bad food.....bad for me that is.  
I did some Cyber shopping too...that is not always as easy as it seems; especially when you forget your passwords.  Today there was a lot of free shipping. Yes, I guess I am part of Cyber Monday even though I don't participate in Black Friday.  
I will be working on my "homemade" Christmas tonight as I watch DWTS.  Tonight is the finale, but I am behind a week. 
I even got my Christmas cards ordered with a FAMILY PICTURE!!!!!
Now, that is progress!  

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

You are on the BALL Girl!!!!
The Boy helped me drag the Christmas stuff up and that's as far as I got.

I think we did get the picture though!!! Hallelujah and thank you LORD!

Kathy said...

Wow!