Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blue Skies

"May the Lord make His face shine on you and give you peace."   I am now starting my 3rd week at Outpatient Rehab at St. Joes in Ann Arbor.  The end of last week and this weekend was kind of rough.  I was supposed to be discharged yesterday, but the doctor wanted me to stay until the end of the week, so we can work on my medication and tweak it.  I love the classes they have and the deep breathing ones are my favorite.  My goal is to be better for the holidays so I can enjoy them.  I am learning how to deal with stress, anxiety and depression as well as seeing my doctor every day.  It is a full day and very intense so I am tired when I get home at 3:30.  It has been a dark hole that I have been climbing out of, and sometimes the Lord seems far away.  But I am still in His word and praying and.......journaling.  I think that is a good sign don't you?  My hope is to be able to go to small group on Friday and church on Sunday.  Please pray that the doctor has found the right combinations of medication.

1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Praying with you that you meet your goal!