Friday, November 16, 2012

Graduation Day

In some ways it has been a long three weeks, but I stuck to it and here I am today; my last day.  I will miss some of the structure and the classes, but I have learned a lot and I do feel better.  The coping techniques is what I will remember the most. That, and the deep breathing that slows everything down-even your racing thoughts which everyone with depression struggles with. 
The chef is making me a "graduation day" breakfast of eggs and sausage and tonight I.AM.GOING.TO.SMALL.GROUP!  
I bought myself a bracelet with Psalm 16:11 written on it: "You will fill me with joy in your presence." There are three little charms that say "faith, love, and hope." It did not matter if I felt the Lord with me, He was there all the way.  

"When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you."
Proverbs 2:10-11

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Looking forward to tonight, and I know others will be really glad to see you too!!!
Happy Graduation to you!

Kristen said...

So proud of you for finishing! And for keeping with His Word!
I think taking a class at JoAnns would be a great idea!
;-)