Monday, May 21, 2012

Lists

I have a friend that writes me email every day; in fact we write back and forth.  Most of her emails are a summary of the things she accomplished for that day.  This can be a little daunting to read because they include things like painting the molding (fresh look), washing windows, replacing the broken slat in the shed and washing the floor and dusting etc.  You get the picture. Not only does she do all that plus outside work she does all the work in her aged mom's house.  I love her dearly, but when you put my list of activities next to hers, I am seriously lacking.  I take it all with a grain of salt and some humor when I write what I did today:


*I dusted the furniture
*Did a load of towels
*Made my bed
*Read
*paid some bills


And that is a longer list than it is some days.  I didn't even go swimming or walking today so I will have to do that to make my list look longer tomorrow. She is a good friend and I only jest; she would laugh if she knew I wrote this, but alas, she doesn't do blogs or facebook.
  
I will be watching DWTS tonight-the finale show is tomorrow night and than IDOL is showing tomorrow night (will have to DVR one of them).  I can't believe my two favorite shows are ending this week.  What will I watch?  How about "Duets?"  That looks semi-promising.  Forget "America's Go Talent" because Howard Stern is a judge and I cannot abide by that horrible man. I do like "Shark Tank" but it is only on once a week-Fridays.  I like "American Pickers" and "Pawn Stars" because they find some interesting antiques and stuff. But I will miss my dance and singing shows.  

1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

My to do list is a mile long for the next few days!!!