Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eating

Really?  What do you have for lunch?  It is the hardest meal for me to plan for and I never know what to eat.  It is the meal I would chose to eat out every day if I could. 
Speaking of food, I went to a Holistic doctor today and was very impressed with what he said and how he is going to treat me.  It seems the natural way might have less side effects than the toxic drugs I have tried to take recently and in the past.  
He did several blood tests; one is for allergies for over 100 different foods.  He is testing my thyroid and other hormones and will probably be giving me a natural thyroid compound.  For now, he wants me off of wheat and sugar...does that sound familiar?  
What I need to do is sit down and plan a whole week's worth of meals including LUNCH!!  Then I need to have the food available to eat.  I know I can do this, I did it once before and I can do it again.  Now what's for dinner tonight?  Chef Donaldo suggested a chicken-veggie stir fry.  Yep, sounds good to me.  

4 comments:

Carol said...

So glad! I think that was a great idea to go to that doctor. Can't wait to hear what he says.

And would you believe I never know what to eat for lunch either. I also could eat lunch out every day and i'd be happy.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I had left over crock pot cream cheese chicken chili yesterday and it was SCRUMTRULESCENT!!!
I don't like lunch either. Lots of times I just have cheese and crackers. Boring.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I too am curious to hear what your new doctor suggests.

Kathy said...

wOW! We are like 2 different trains riding the rails to a different destination; same route. I JUST decided to make a weekly planner for breakfast, lunch and dinner to help with weight loss and carb cutting. I previously only did dinner. Lots of work but I think in the end very helpful. Helps you from staring into the refregeration abyss like a deer caught in the headlights. ha ha