Friday, May 11, 2012

Today

Happy Birthday to my dad who is 86 today!


                                            I love this picture of my dad.  Yes,  he had red hair



Such BIG plans I have for today; not really!


Went for a long walk
Hanging my sheets on the line and smelling the freshness tonight
Reading on the deck
Going in the hot tub
Looking forward to my drawing class on Tuesday night.

Looking backward
Hollie got kicked off Idol.  I always liked her, but it seemed the judges mostly said her singing was "forced."  I never saw it myself.  It seems Joshua already has a career whether he wins or not.  He does have a great voice.

My two favorite shows, Dancing With The Stars better known as DWTS and American Idol both end in two weeks.  What am I going to watch after that??

We went to our church garage sale with Karen and the kids on Wednesday night's preview.  We bought a bag of goodies and couldn't find it when we got home.  It is in a green grocery bag so am hoping someone saved it in the office.

And finally the supplement the new Holistic Doctor gave me is making my stomach feel worse, if that's possible, and I am going to take a break from it.  I see him again at the end of the month.  I am having a hard time being completely sugar and wheat-free.  Can you believe they put wheat flower in Campbell's soup?

Okay, gotta get those sheets on the line.  Don't you just love the sun???

1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I felt the judges dogged on Hollie too! She is not as polished of a preformer, but she has a lovely voice! They are all good, I would not be surprised if any of them won.

Bummer, sorry the meds are not working. What is the next direction?

Wasn't yesterday glorious? It smelled so good outside!