Monday, June 11, 2012

Struggle

I have had a bit of a struggle the last couple of weeks and my creativity has dried up.  I would like to thank all my friends and my two daughters and Don for their prayers and encouragement on my behalf. Between the stomach issues that can't be resolved and the medication for depression that seems to make the stomach issues worse, I have been between a rock and a hard place.  One of my veins is permanently scarred from so many IV'a and blood draws so they have to use another vein.  Through it all, God has remained faithful.  I am so glad they haven't found anything serious.  
This verse was sent to me today from a very unlikely source and it was the perfect verse for today. 


"And He said to me, 'sufficient for thee is my grace, for my power in infirmity is perfected...therefore will I rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest on me."  2 Corinthians 12:9

4 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I thought you might have posted when I saw your comment!
Hope you are feeling better and more hopeful, a rock and a hard place is a very good description.
One day at a time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment :)

Kathy said...

yes, when I saw you commented on my blog I went to go check yours out, hoping you had posted.

Kristen said...

Continuing to pray for you! So good to see and read you doing your regular activities again!
Psalm 25:16-21