Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday??????

Between my slow computer and sometimes not feeling good, I sure do get behind on these blogs.  The Donald and I went to Schwartz's Greenhouse yesterday and grabbed all their bargain flowers for our deck now that it is nicely stained.  They close the end of June and there were still lots of flowers left.  What fun, because it wasn't crowded and we could pick and choose carefully.  They were in great shape too.  So here is a picture gallery of our finished project.  We did it first thing in the morning yesterday before it got too hot. You gotta love those purple wave petunias!!







Gotta love that pretty plant behind the planter





2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Barb and I were just there on Friday! They had a most delicious selection and I bought many more pretties. I might have some pictures next week.

Your deck looks BEAUTIMOUS!!!!!!!

Carol said...

Nice job! I love it.