Tuesday, January 31, 2012

High Note

So January ends on a high note; fifty-five degrees and sunny.  It was lovely hot tub weather and weather to run errands in.  It is so much easier to get in and out of the car when it isn't snowing. We made a trip to Kohls and got one more new suitcase and a frame and some unmentionables for yours truly. 
I had to get a filling put in a front tooth where one fell out, but the dentist was fast; I was out of there in twenty minutes.  Then, a quick trip to the Dollar Tree and and dip in the tubby with my face in the sun.  Now I am Jammy girl...reading and sitting in my favorite chair; the one where the sun hits...of course.  I did some dusting, because I could see it in the sun, but just the things I could see. Ha! I guess I will have to finish up tomorrow...which is February 1st....Yipee!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I know, right? Here's another fun fact. It's in the 80's in FLA!!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Wasn't that weather SOMETHING!!??

Makes it so much better to run errands!