Sunday, January 22, 2012

From The Heart


                                                                           

"Men will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.  And He will send His angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens....I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Mark 13: 26, 27, 30, 31

5 comments:

Karin said...

Lovely cloud photo! Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away! Awesome!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Now that is some GOOD NEWS!

Carol said...

I love the way you think! You are heavenly minded.

Karen said...

you and riley have heaven on your mind - check out my new post :) I wish i had a beautiful picture to go with my post...

Unknown said...

I can send you a picture. I take them for that purpose. I was blessed to read what Riley said and sang. Didn't you have tears in your eyes like I did. I have also had heaven in my heart since a child.