Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rat-A-Tat-Tat And Other Things.

Okay the MRI I am having tonight; can't wait.  It should really help my headache......NOT.  I am not looking forward to it-the noise (rat-a-tat-tat and other torturous noises) and the claustrophobia!!  Oh well, I decided to pray for everyone I know while I'm in there because there are a LOT of things to pray for. 
Here's my list for today's activities:  (ha ha sort of like a Senior Citizen's home)
1.  Don and I went to Trader Joesph's to stock up and get some extra stuff to take to Florida; you know the essentials we can't live without.  Ran into the Donald's brother, Todd.
2.  Did some scrapbooking trying to finish Amelia's first year book.  I just finished 9 months-almost there.
3.  We decided to skip swimming this morning; it was nice to have a quiet morning.
4.  Plan to eat out after the MRI because it's at 5:30
5.  Having pizza flat-bread from TJ's for lunch.  Added a healthy salad and an apple.
6.  Talked to my sister Forty No More who has been sick and gave her 3 prescriptions to feel better: yogurt, Acidophiles or probiotics, and coconut juice.  She told me to send her the bill. Oh, I said to to call the doctor and check out the medication she thinks is making her sick.
7.  Did a load of laundry
8.  Plan to watch American Idol tonight
9.  Read my daughter's blog "On the Bright Side" listed on the side of my blog.  She is a very good writer.
10. That's about it; looking forward being home tonight and getting my jammys on and then going to bed. 

Can't believe this day would be of any interest to anyone else....yawn......

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hey,I like your blog. Not boring to me.

Karen said...

Me too and thanks for the shout-out :)

Karen said...

oh. and I hope you did ok during your MRI...

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Yes, hope the MRI is illuminating.
Ah lists, they are life savers, are they not?

Kathy said...

hmmm, somehow i missed this post. Wrapped up in my own not feeling good i guess. Glad the racket test is over!