Monday, January 23, 2012

Icky

 I just can't put all my thoughts together today to form one coherent blog. You see I got my hair colored and cut today and while that's not on my list of things I'd rather not do-I don't find it pleasant. It's all that smelly goop that sits on your head for some 25 minutes.  I get so cold while I'm waiting and then it starts itching when you have 10 minutes left and I'm sure some of it is eking it's way into my brain and killing off a few brain cells.   Oh, but the feeling of having it washed off is glorious and the haircut and blow-dry afterwards makes it all worthwhile. Then the itching at the neckline starts with all those little cut hairs that find their way down under your shirt no matter how hard your hairdresser tries to avoid it.  I make my hairdresser rinse my hair again after the cut before she blows it dry and then I take another shirt to put on after she is all done.  I tip her a little extra, then I am free to go about my business the rest of the day with my new "do."  Why do they make it look so much better than you can?  

2 comments:

Kathy said...

um, because that is their profession.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I always say if you could take your own head off and put it in front of you, you could do what I do too!