Saturday, January 21, 2012

End Of Week Wrap-Up

First of all, I got the idea for this blog from Capri K who is full of blog ideas and a list-maker extraordinaire! 
Second of all, welcome to my new blog; circumstances made me change course here right before my seventh-year anniversary of blogging.  So this is a closed blog and if you are reading this, you got an invitation to be part of my blog.  Thank you for taking time to read this.  The week was profitable as I acclimated back to real life.
*I finished unpacking, keeping in mind I have to pack again in 3 weeks.
*I put the rest of my Christmas and winter stuff away
*I lost the four pounds I gained on the cruise
*I finished a scrapbook yesterday
*Finished the laundry-even the tablecloth and napkins from Christmas. 
*Unwrapped my purchases and sent braided bracelets to the grands from Mexico
*Started a new book
*Fought off Donaldo's cold with my turmeric steamer (Recipe on my other blog http://marlene-aspoonfulofsugar.blogspot.com/
*Dusted the house.

That's pretty good for the first week.  Everyday I thought about "what was I doing this time last week?"  I thought I would sneak in a few last pictures for your visual perusal.

Would I rather be looking at this snow (beautiful as it is?) or.......

......or watch a sunset off the balcony of a cruise ship

A piece of Mexican pottery that we bought

I bought this hand-made shirt.  I got the guy down to $10 off, but no more.  I even left and came back

Such a pretty silver bracelet.  I got a real bargain on this.

Now I am going to sit back and drink my warm Chai Tea and read a book.  I deserve a rest after a week like this!  Ha!  Feel free to leave a comment :)
                        

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the title. After all YOU are the original jammy girl!

Karen said...

Love the new look and name :) I'll try to comment more often...

Karin said...

Such a pretty Mexican pottery dish! That shirt looks comfy and lovely! You dusted the inside of your house, but the Lord 'dusted' the outside with soft and fluffy coating of snow!Thanks for the invite to your new blog! God bless!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Jammy Girls UNITE!!!!
Love the pottery and the bracelet! Beautimous.

trenda610 said...

Thanks for inviting me:) That shirt is beautiful and while I love the snow, the tropical sunset looks divine too!