Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What is It?

I am having trouble sitting down to write a blog.  Maybe after 8 years I am fresh out of ideas and creativity.  My blog will be 8 years old on Valentine's day.  It's hard to believe!  I find it so much easier to just stick some pictures on and be done with it.  
Yesterday was Kristen's birthday and I should have had a nice blog about her.  She is the baby of the family and I can't believe it's been over 35 years that I had a baby.  What did I know back then?  Not so much.  Hindsight seems so much easier.  I see her with her three kids and see what a great mom she is and what a sweet woman she turned out to be. I just have to say, love each stage that your kids go through, because it goes by so fast.  Now she is going to have a teenager this summer.  YIKES!
I have to finish up some last minute things and hoping Buck will use the food that we leave.  You know how men can be!
Maybe some extra sunshine will make me more creative, who knows?



2 comments:

Kathy said...

8 years no way! I am so jealous you are leaving soon!! Maybe I will come and stay with Buck for a few days if he is willing. :)

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Eight years is QUITE a milestone, congratulations!
Sometimes I don't think I have anything to say but I sit down and start and I DO have something to say! It's not world peace, but it does the trick!!