Saturday, February 9, 2013

Two Lips



It was suggested by Capri K that I need a picture of the tulips that were sent to me, and here is the picture of the lovely springtime beauties.  It is kind of exciting to be sent flowers.  I can't remember the last time that happened.  Don't you just love the ceramic Valentine vase?  The flowers are opening up perfectly; not too fast.  
Well, my packing is going along nicely.  I keep adding things to it, so my theory of simplicity might not be working.  Luckily we are not flying so we have lots of room in our vehicle.  
Uncle Buck is ready for shoveling the snow while we are gone and keeping things up around the house.  Since he is a retired police officer, it is nice to have him around.
Big news:  we are thinking and trying to decide about getting a little dog; a Cavapoo.  It is a cross between a poodle and a Cavalier and it is the same dog that Kristen has. In fact, they have the same father. We must think about it carefully as it will change our life a bit and cause the problem of what to do with the dog when we travel. She was born last Sunday and would be ready to get on March 31st or after.  I have already picked out a name, but I still must be sure I want her.  I will put a picture on tomorrow and you can give me ideas for names and a reason pro or against getting a dog.

3 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

BEE-you-ti-ful fl-ow-fies!!!

Dogs are very good company, but they can be a problem when you travel. Katie was an excellent traveller and we took her with us most everywhere. When we couldn't, my folks took her.Some places in Florida accept dogs, Deb and Jim have taken theirs.

Kathy said...

Don't do it...........

Unknown said...

NOT GOING TO DO IT!!!!