Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Way Back When-sday

I just happen to have these pictures of my mom and dad's wedding on my computer.  I have been sending one a week to my dad; he loves getting them.  I think my mother is beautiful; I can see why my dad fell for her.  He looks so young and handsome; it's hard to take that he seems so old now.  But we were all young once and aging is part of the fall of man.  Won't it be nice to be in heaven where we will never age or get sick. I love old pictures; they bring me back to simpler times. 

My grandma and grandpa are at the forefront.  Love my grandma's hat and shoes!

From left, my mom's dad (pe'pe') , my mom's older sister, my mom and dad and grandma and grandpa

I love the cars and the signs in the background  



1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

That was a fun trip down memory lane!
How is vacation? It's a tad bit CHILLY here!!!!