Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day

We sure have had a lot of snow this winter.  All the more reason to go to Florida.  Yes, Uncle Buck is coming to stay at the house with his dog Buster.  I will have to get some food and drinks in the house for him; he is quite a big guy.  He sure can eat.  
Because it is a snow day; that means a jammy day for me.  There is just no reason to go out that I can think of.  This is what I have been doing all week:

*packing (trying to make it simple this year)
*watching the second season if Downton Abbey; love it!
*reading "Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer" by John Grisham
*putting photos into albums and making a few greeting cards
*Some friends sent me flowers (Tulips) which are in a Valentine vase. It was so thoughtful!

Today I intend to dabble in all of the above things and enjoy my Tulips.  Might listen to K-Love for awhile and catch some of my favorite songs by Meredith Andrews, Big Daddy Weave, 10th Avenue North, and Chris Tomlin. How are your spending this snow day.   

3 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I did a whole lot of nothing! I did go to the chiroptactor, which did require me to dress.

Ask Buck what nights he would like to come over for dinner. Remind him NOT to bring Buster, the cats can't be THAT hospitable!!!

What? No picture of the tulips??

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

"chiropractor"

Kathy said...

I have been very behind on your blogs!! I am finally caught up, whew! Love the 2lips.