Saturday, March 2, 2013

Florida Sun Times

I am sitting at the desk in the sun room and I just watched the sun come up.  I thought "Yea! sun today."  But it was quickly swallowed up by a thick blanket of clouds.  
Yesterday we saw more clouds than sun and temperatures were in the low 60's with a cold north wind.  This is not whining or complaining it is just the facts folks.  So we:

*went to the post office to get our mail
*went down to St. John's pass to shop and get something for the grandkids (and grammy/mimi:)
*went to the Publix to get a few things we needed
*had lunch at Chick-Fil-A; a chicken wrap sandwich and their new chicken tortilla soup
*Don went for a walk when we got back; I am too chicken about that north wind.
*I made some cards and went to the mail box and the beach store to get more tatoo's for the kids. 
*We walked to the coffee shop and Donaldo had his coffee and a banana muffin and I had chai tea latte (and a bite of the muffin)
*We read in the afternoon; Donaldo did read a little while down by the pool area; I stayed inside.  Did I mention I don't like the cold north wind?
*Donaldo made a yummy pizza.  We watched TV and read until bed around 10 p.m. 

Today?  We will see. Sounds like a repeat of yesterday. It will stay cool until Monday, but Tuesday looks even better.

Bright sun coming up over the inter-coastal 

It hits the clouds and I can only see the bottom ot the sun.  It is drizzling now
                              

                                       

1 comment:

Kristen said...

3-6 more inches of the white stuff coming on Tuesday- again. Tuesdays are my busy days... :/