Friday, March 22, 2013

Code

The snow on the way home in Kentucky
                                 

I have a code in my nose picked up in some hotel room no doubt.  Goodness knows I was so careful at all the rest stops washing my had thoroughly.  Well it's been a few years since I had one so I guess I am due.  
In the news also we have become the child-care givers for Joy Boy again because his new nanny quit and we are here until Karen finds another one or a day care for him.  If anyone know anyone who could do it, let me know.  
I am still not fond of the weather here; it's not to my liking.  I was glad to see the snow-drops blooming while it was snowing yesterday.  And the robin was looking into the frozen tundra for his worm.  I'm afraid he will have to have frozen dinners for awhile longer.  
You know the difference between the south and the north is so striking it is hard to believe that last week at this time I had been finishing up packing so I could sit in the sun all day on Friday which we did.  I want just a little more sun and little more warmth and I will be a happy camper.  
And Hooray!  I finally finished unpacking!!
Who can pass up a pedicure (oooh it was a good one) and then sitting in the sun in a sheltered area.

There.....sigh....love the palm trees,,,and the sun






1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Sorry you have The Sickness. We have has a little over here too, but not complaining, we have overall had a super healthy winter!

This March bluster is getting OLD.